MORE:KAMBING:LAGI

Strange but true. Only in Balikpapan - this truly is an interesting place.

Sometimes - the funniest and weirdest things happen around here. By coincidence. Yesterday, as I was patiently (yes, I can do patient*) waiting for the internet/blogger to load the daily post - I caught something out of the corner of my eye peeking in the window, looking in at me. And although that wouldn't exactly be all that uncommon around here - this time it was. This time it was not a person, it was Billy. Billy the goat in fact. A kambing.

Checking in on yesterday's photo of his bar-b-qued cousin perhaps?

So my first thought was to run and get the camera - cause, nobody's ever going to believe this. By now - I'm sure you're all thinking that I made this whole thing up. As I myself would do. And as I thought (think) all of you might too. So - by the time I ran and got the camera, ran and got new batteries for it, and then had to run and get a camera card for it too, I pretty much blew that photo op. By the time I got my you know what straightened out - Billy had already run around the house and was hiding out the back. Chewing up all trees. (see photo above)

I think he was a little freaked out perhaps. As I would be too. After seeing that shocking photo, of the terrible fate that awaits him.

Strange but true. A few interesting things I should point out about all of the above.

#1 - I know nothing about goats. Except that they make great cheese and in Indonesia they're called kambing.

#2 - How in the heck did Billy find his way in? Snuck past the security gate (?) jumped the 2 meter high fence (?) Hmmmmm.

#3 - I swear, I have not made any of this up. (except for the part about his name and the part about him actually seeing the photo of his kin) Enough stuff happens around here, that you never need to make stories up. Strange but true.

* Patient. Patience is a virtue here. You have to do patient to live here.

TODAY: The other Me is away for the day. Up the road in fact. And I sure hope you took your duck suit with you. It's raining today. It's really raining today.

Today, a little bit of Illustrator and a bit of Photoshop. Tomorrow, I'll finally get to the "tail-gone-missing-mini-dragon". So make sure and check back. Thanks for reading.

Good to Go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.