HAPPY FRIDAY!

IT'S FRIDAY! ......... and the day is almost done and I'm now, just getting around to doing today's post. It has been a busy one. As is quite often the case on a Friday.

Today's photo - just a little street scene I happened to get a photo of yesterday. We actually pulled over just so we could a good pic of these guys going by. (the driver, I'm sure, thinks I'm a little bit nuts. But that's Ok, by now I think, he's pretty much gotten used to me) They were running - out getting some exercise. I'm not entirely sure what BRIMOB stands for. (?) Police? Military? Or perhaps, something in between. Maybe one of you guys out there knows?

TODAY: No rain today. A full day of sun. That's a bit of treat.

Ok, that's it, have a great weekend everyone.

Good to Go!

1 comment:

OC said...

Brigade Mobil (English: Mobile Brigade) is one of the oldest Indonesian National Police special operations force units.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigade_Mobil_%28Indonesia%29