CHASING DRAGONS

Alright - here we go. The tail-gone-missing-mini-dragon post. I don't know about the rest of you. But it sure looks like a dragon to me. The cat thought so too. What else could it be? To say the least - it's one of the weirdest looking things I've ever seen.

And about the tail (?) Gone missing perhaps (?) No idea - maybe the cat knows something about that.

This just in!!!! Just happened to look out the side door and see ............ the dam gardeners have chopped down all my flowers. AGAIN!!! For @#$! sakes! I thought I asked you not to do that anymore. (?) (?) @#$! I don't normally get too upset about stupid things - but geeze ................. Do you have any idea how long I've been trying to get them to look like that?

We now have little sticks ..... where all the flowers had been. And there isn't a single solitary bloom left out there anymore! And hardly even a single leaf left in what I used to refer to as the hedge. I'm sure you all (gardens) think you're saving yourself a whole bunch of work - like not having to come back over here for a long time again. Ahhhhhhhhhh....................

TODAY: I'm attempting bread. Making some. Maybe. We'll see

We finally have a little reprieve from the rain today. Perhaps (?) Never know - cloud filled sky this morning - never know about that around here. Maybe we'll be back to more rain come this afternoon. Anyways - it's all a good thing. Things are looking green. Scatch that out, scratch out GREEN - at my house all we have left is twigs!

If I had more time I'd post a pic of what those darn gardeners just did. Maybe tomorrow. Ok, Sorry - I've had enough of this for today.

Gotta Go!

No comments: