RAIN DAY

Good Day all! Good early morning is more like it.

So, not sure of the reason for it, but - pick any one (or two) or all of the following.....

A) ..... last night, asleep and in my bed by 8 o'clock.

B) ..... the thunder, lightning, pouring rain storm that rolled through here in the wee hours of the morning. (yeah for rain - we're in the middle of the dry season)

OR

C) ..... the early morning call to mosque.

...... this morning - I've been wide awake since 5 o'clock. And have pretty much already emptied the coffee pot.

So this is the first real rain we've had in a long time around here. Things are pretty dry here these days. (even the 1 cm. high grass - I'll never understand that) A welcomed rain I guess - and trust me this morning everything and anything around here is pretty much soaking wet. An then there's that insistent dripping in the roof (ceiling) above my bed (hey - maybe that's what woke me up [?]) and everywhere else in the house that seems to never stop. I'm just waiting - for any time now a new hole or holes is/are going to open up. Yeah for the maintenance men. Better keep an eye on that.

Q and A: Regarding PMC - turns out I just happen to have a picture of that. Have a number of friends that live there too. Send me your email address and I'll hook you up with someone who can help you out with that.

TODAY: I have things to. An appointment this morning (and no, of course I'm not ready or organized for that), way on the other side of town. Not that way on the other side is really all that far, but - sometimes it takes a bit to get all the way over there and then back. Need to seriously get some new photos and by this afternoon - I'm sure I'll be ready for a nap.

Good to Go!

No comments: