GAME ON!

Ok, I'm back. I'm officially back. Holiday done and finished. Yes, I am over it. And wholly crap - that went by way toooo fast.

......... and looks like I took a little bit* of a Blogger hiatus. I can honestly say - I did not look at, read or even contemplate writing any Blogs for the whole entire time in fact. Sometimes, a person (me) has just got to do that.

So! A Blog photo of the day? NOT. Sorry but haven't managed to get around to that. Today, this is as good as it gets. And I had to dig way deep for this one. A badly scanned photo I had from way back. (circa 1999 perhaps) A place called Pangandaran. Not very far from Wednesday's earthquake. 7.3 or 7.4 - depends on where you get your information from I guess. (and, no we didn't feel it here - we're way too far away for that) Yes, toured all those places that did feel it though. Can't even begin to imagine what's left.

Anyways - life is (has gotten)(suitcases unpacked) pretty much back to normal. Aside from the earthquake and the fact that we're smack in the middle (almost middle) of Ramadan around here. Back to the usual electric outages, tea water (that's what I call it - water that looks the colour of tea), shitty internet and the best nasi goreng (fried rice) on the planet. Good to back.

Fish 1 and Fish 3 are alive and well and swimming a million of laps. They've doubled in size in fact. (I think) Should've put more effort into figuring out how to put a grow chart on that tank. If this keeps up - I just know I'm going to end up buying another little fish tank. Man-O-Man. And here I thought they were going to be cute little fish.

* Actually a bit more than a little bit. WINK. WINK.

TODAY/TONIGHT: All the usual Friday stuff. And tonight, head over to our favorite spot where everyone meets up. For an added twist, tonight we'll all be drinking beer/spirits out of coffee cups. Yup, that's the way you do things here. During Ramadan. Disguise the alcohol. Yup, tonight we're all drinking iced cappuccino, lattes and ginger tea I think. WINK. WINK. Cheers everyone.

Good to Go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you'r back in town