FLOOD?

FLOOD? Maybe? Maybe not? Not at my house - but I'm sure it happened (happening), some where in town.

The thing about living in the tropics - sometimes it rains. And sometimes it really, really, really RAINS. And sometimes it floods. We had a real good one this morning, and some really big thunder boomers too. Guess we're probably NOT doing the pool. But, at least now I know the drip, drip outside the patio door is fixed. Good test.

Great day yesterday - starting with the Fortnight Lunch. Note: Fortnight lunch - usually involves a little bit of shopping too. We checked out a whole bunch of spots yesterday and even found time to hoof it around in Klandasan Market for a bit. I love the markets here - that's like the only way to shop. And ended up at a place along the coast for lunch. Dapeen Cafe & Lounge. Tag line: Cozy Place In Town. Very nice, Good lunch. I'll give it a 3.5 I think. By the way, Cheese Fries are French fries with little bit of Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top - not exactly what I thought.

The Book Club get together last night was great. (And I wasn't the only one that didn't read the book.) What a great bunch of ladies - that was fun. We had fun. Next book - "Mister Pip" by Lloyd Jones.

TODAY: Number #1 on the list - We have the INTERNET back. Now that's a bonus. And the electric's on too. In another hour or 2 the sun might even come out. Love it.

Have a zillion things to do today.

Good to Go!

No comments: