BEACH HOUSE

Check out that beach. This is the view we had at lunch yesterday from our awesome spot under the cabana at the Beach House. The pic is from my phone - believe it or not. (I'm impressed actually) Like a dumby, I forgot to take the camera yesterday. doh!

So things are really buzzing today in Balikpapan - getting ready for the Xmas Bazaar tomorrow. And another B Day event tonight, and a darts thing tomorrow and a dinner party. I think we need more days in a week here . More days in the weekend would help too.

My friend is off to Singapore today. Don't forget the M-A-G-I-C (broom).

TODAY: Go! Go! Go! Notice I italicized that to put some emphasize the busy-ness I/we have going on here today.

Not sure where's the sun's at today, but at least it's not raining. Not yet - anyways. And I'm sure hoping it stays that way. Makes the Go! Go! Go! a whole bunch easier.

Ok, driver's waiting - I gotta go.

Good to Go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a fan of this place....so exotic and so romantic....i feel like i am FOREVER YOUNG...:) anyway nice food and reasonable price..!! thanks for sharing your pic buddy..cheers..

dewi said...

cool :)

Rithika Basu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aaru Garg said...

The great Hindu Festival Dussehra 2017 is going to held on 30th September.
Be ready to celebrate the festival of good over evil.