OOOPS

OOOPS. Yeah, I know - so much for getting a post out every day. I had good intentions though - and I've got some pretty good (?) excuses too. It's been a darn busy week so far, and yesterday was the Melbourne Cup. ...... and we did have a load of fun at the Melbourne Cup yesterday. Yes we did, the whole bunch of us - hats and all. (and we started at 9:30 a.m. by the way)

The BIWA Xmas Bazaar is happening this weekend (Saturday) and has a whole lot of people pretty busy and buzzing around here these days. Seems very strange to be having Christmas already. And, it definitely takes a bit more effort to get into the Christmas thing living here. Like it's 33c outside. (most days anyways) And there's no snow, or much for Christmas trees, lights and all the other seasonal stuff. Ace Hardware has a few decorations out (mostly tacky dollar store kind of stuff and some very expensive Christmas trees) - but that's pretty much it around here.

So, the BIWA Xmas Bazaar ........ is going to work out just right. Shopping, shopping, shopping and mulled wine and minced pies (I know lots of you folks like that stuff - but for me, that's a big YUCK), Christmas carols and Santa and Elves. Certainly sounds like Christmas to me.

Special Note: In reply to an email I recently received, regarding those M-A-G-I-C brooms that were parked out front of the house the other day. Very funny (?) Oh my dear friend - looks like you and me are busted. Oh well, guess now they know how we manage to do all the shopping we can do in one day.

Special, Special Note: Those M-A-G-I-C brooms are of the special fold-up type and fit very nicely in a couple of suitcases, especially handy when going on extended shopping trips (Christmas) to places like say SURABAYA or SINGAPORE. Go Brooms Go!

TODAY: Another one of those days that we pretty much just buzzed right through. This and that and all kinds of stuff. Did manage to find time to get to my favorite market (Pasir Inpres) in the later part of the day though. And, I actually didn't even buy anything - but my friend did. I love the market!

Ok, it's pretty much the end of the day-light part of the day here (that's about 6:30 p.m.) the other Me has just walked in and is giving me a really bad time about a missing post yesterday and what he assumes is going to happen again here real soon today. I'm on it. Sudah! Already. Done.

Good to Go!

No comments: