MINUS MINUS

MINUS 27° C and getting colder. Wholly, it's COLD! Wholly, I'm COLD! My feet are COLD, my legs are COLD, my hands are COLD, my arms are COLD, I'm just COLD. I need some Balikpapan weather.

It has been a very, very busy week. People here have managed to get me busy with a whole bunch of stuff. Even got to shovel a bit of snow. Yes we've been through a couple blizzards this week. Not the DQ kind either. Was thrilled to get to go to the Winter (Christmas) Concert on Wednesday. Very cool. Has been awhile since I got to do that. Good job Austin - you rock.

So check out the poem (below). Written by my current favorite poet. I think he must have been thinking of me on this one. My view of winter at least - for sure.

The Power of the Scary Wind - by Austin

Wind
Whistling through the prairie grass.
Wild wind,
Tossing fallen leaves,
Flying, falling,
The breath of death arrives.
The green grass turning into
Brown, dead grass,
Flowers are dying.

Stay warm everyone. Good to Go!

No comments: